MD-100 Mining Exploration Skid Mounted Anchor Drilling Rig DTH Machine
|FOB Price:||US $16,000-25,400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $16,000-25,400/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: md-100
- Condition: New
- Drill Hole Depth: 100-150m
- Drilling Way: Rotary
- Application: Drill Heavy Duty Anchor Holes at Side Slope of Wat
- Rod Diameter: 110-250mm
- Transport Package: Container
- Origin: China
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2008
- Drill Hole Diameter: 200-250mm
- Bit Type: Diamond Bit
- Type: Crawler
- Hole Depth: 60-120m
- Trademark: Xitan
- Specification: 5400× 2100× 2000
1. MD-100 drilling rig is a kind of full hydraulic power head drilling rig.
2. It is applied to drill heavy duty anchor holes at side slope of water power station, railway or highway projects, to drill drainage holes and It also used to prevent or solve geologic calamity, such as landslide and rock collapse etc. In addition, it is also used to drill high-pressure jet grouting holes.
3.This drilling can be carried out with low manchine weights and in difficult and dangerous on site conditions.
4. The rig is suitable for various drilling methods such as carbide bit drilling, auger drilling, DTH hammer drilling, follow-up casing drilling, etc.
|Output rotary speed of power head||10,20,36,48,,75,100r/min|
|Stroke of power head||1800mm|
|Output torque of power head||5500N.m|
|Lifting force of power head||65KN|
|Feeding force of power head||33 kN|
Anchor holes at side slope of water power station, railway or highway projects, to drill drainage holes and It also used to prevent or solve geologic calamity, such as landslide and rock collapse etc
It is also used to drill high-pressure jet grouting holes.
Jiangsu Wuxi Mineral Exploration Machinery Factor which was founded in 1956.it has developed core- drill machine, geologic exploration drilling rig, anchoring drill rig,jet-grouting drill rig and so on. At present, the products has been exported to Southeast Africa, Asia and other global markets