Xitan Mdl150h Foundation Anchor Drilling Rig Foundation Pile Soil Nailing
|FOB Price:||US $32,000-48,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $32,000-48,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||40"HP Container|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MDL150H
- Condition: New
- Drill Hole Depth: 100-150m
- Drilling Way: Compound
- Application: Urban Subway, High-Rise Buildings, Airport, Geothe
- Specification: 5400× 2100× 2000
- HS Code: 8430412900
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2008
- Drill Hole Diameter: 200-250mm
- Bit Type: Drag Bit
- Type: Crawler
- Trademark: Xitan
- Origin: China
1..MDL-135/150H drilling rig is a kind of full hydraulic multifunctional power head crawler drilling rig. It is mainly applied in anchoring hole of deep foundation,urban subway,slope supporting, tunnel,high building,airport,geothermal construction,pipe shed and so on.
2. The route of shaft bracket is 3.4 meters, so the 150H crawler anchor drilling rig can have complex rod & casing drill for 3 meters. The rig is applicable to rod boring, casing drilling and complex rod & casing drilling.
3. MDL-135/150H crawler drilling rig has level system (drill arm) is able to adjust mast in different angle and height without moving drilling rig, This can adjust to the max level of 3.3m.
4. The big arm like excavator with double cylinders has the stability of any lifting condition.
5. The crawler from the ground space is so large to adapt for bad environment construction.
6. The hydraulic clamp & wrench device enormously decreases the assistant time and also reduces the intensity of operating work.
1. Urban subway, high-rise buildings, airport, Geothermal hole,foundation anchoring.
2. Jet grouting and dewatering.
3. The blast hole,the anti-floating anchoring hole .
4. It can be also used for pipe shed engineering
|Max drill arm level height(m)||3.3||3.3|
|Crawler max height to ground(m)||0.7||0.7|
|Rotary head speed(r/min)||10/20/25/40/50/|
|Rotary head Torque(N.m)||6800||7500|
|Mast sliding stroke(mm)||900||1500|
|Rotary head lifting force(KN)||65||70|
|Rotary head lift speed(m/min)||0~1.4/7/18/26||0~5/7/23/30|
|Rotary head feeding force(KN)||33||36|